2017 Call for Nominations
Nominations for ASHP Offices
The Committee on Nominations is responsible for nominating candidates for various ASHP offices. The role of the Committee in nominating candidates for elective office is described in the ASHP Bylaws.
The 2017 Committee on Nominations is:
- Erin R. Fox, Chair
- Christene M. Jolowsky, Vice Chair
- Kimberley W. Benner
- John D. Pastor III
- Linda Y. Radke
- David B. Weetman
- Lanita S. White
- Meghan D. Swarthout, 1st Alternate
- Steven M. Riddle, 2nd Alternate
- Noelle R.M. Chapman, 3rd Alternate
- Kethen W. So, 4th Alternate
For the 2017 election cycle, the Committee is seeking nominees for the offices of President-Elect and Member, Board of Directors. The Committee will meet at ASHP headquarters on April 18, 2017 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
The Committee encourages ASHP members and state affiliates to recommend qualified individuals for nomination to elective offices. You may submit nominations:
- by email to email@example.com (deadline February 1, 2017), or
- in person during the Midyear Meeting at the ASHP Executive Office, Room Surf B, Level 2, Mandalay Bay South Convention Center.
ASHP CEO Paul Abramowitz and Committee on Nominations Chair Erin Fox will be available in the ASHP Executive Office from 1 to 1:30 pm on Tuesday, December 6, to answer questions and accept nominations.
More information about ASHP elections is available in the Guidelines for Committee on Nominations, the Guidelines for Candidates for Elective Office, and the Report of the Committee on Nominations.